i can’t upload the .gpx files into this site but I will put them on the facebook page and can email them as well. send me a message at email@example.com if you want them emailed.
these files should import into garmin connect and can then be sent to your device. i find that to import the .gpx activity into garmin i have to follow these steps:
- import activity using the cloud icon on the top right.
- locate the file and select it. click the ‘import data’ button.
- if the import is successful you will see the message ‘import complete‘. click on ‘view details’ next to the green text. the file will open as an activity in garmin connect.
- rename the file if you want and then go to the little cog icon in the top right of the screen and select ‘save as course’. follow the steps and you have a course ready to upload to your device.
- before importing the next one you will have to delete the previous activity.